Users can access TimeTracking from 2 locations:
- Under your organization, choose Track Time.
2. Or from within the card, click on the clock icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- A team member can only log his/her time.
- Managers/Owners can view the logged time of their team members and export that information.
- There are a variety of ways to "personalize" the Time Tracking capability in ScrumDo Enterprise. Users are enabled to associate time entries by: Workspace, Iteration, Start/End Date, User, Tags, Labels, and Points.
- Of course with the increased power of TimeTracking, you also get better info reflected on your reports!
Did this answer your question?