When most users first log in to ScrumDo, they will arrive at their personal dashboard. Your dashboard provides a general overview of information relevant to you. Each section can be minimized and even removed if you are not interested in the data it provides. Your dashboard has 7 options: My Work in Progress, Track Time, My Cards, My Workspaces, My Badges, Organization Activity, and Completed Work History. Let's quickly review what each of these will show you:
- My Work in Progress- You must be tracking WIP Limits to have data appear here. Here is an article on WIP Limits for more information: http://help.scrumdo.com/managing-work/work-flow/setting-wip-limits
- Track Time - If you are tracking your time, you will have data in this window.
- My Cards - This window lists all of the cards you are named in or created.
- Workspaces - brings you to the workspace overview, where you can see a complete list of all the your workspaces in the organization.
- My Badges - This area proudly displays the progress on your badges.
- Organization Activity - This area displays your most recent work items.
- Completed Work History - This area will show you how much work is getting done in each Workspace you are apart of. There is a drop down menu where you can search my team member if you have the appropriate permissions.